Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do I want to do the opposite of what my husband asks me to do?

I have been staying up really late because I am off work for a little while. Sometimes I stay up until like 3:00 watching movies or being on the internet. He keeps telling me to go to bed. When he does, it pisses me off. It doesn't affect him. It just makes me want to stay up later. Why?Why do I want to do the opposite of what my husband asks me to do?
because you're...ummm....4 years old.Why do I want to do the opposite of what my husband asks me to do?
=)





I stay up late too. And it annoys me too when my husband tells me to go to bed...even if it's in a super sweet voice.





The other poster is right...you're pissed because HE's telling YOU what to do...you're enjoying your time by yourself, doing what YOU want to do, and you don't want anyone to interfere with that. Maybe you feel justified in staying up late, since you work hard and this is how you want to spend your time off.





=( But maybe your hubby misses you lying in bed with him...or perhaps you sleep later in the morning and he misses time with you?
maybe the way he asks u, makes u feel he thinks u r a child and doesn't know what is best for u. talk to him and let him know what u feel abt it maybe he will change his way or never asks u again.
Cause HE is tell ing YOU what to do.
Is he saying that because he wants you to have sex with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment