Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are the qualities you are looking for in a good husband?

I am seriously looking for a serious long term relationship, only to realize I have no clue of finding a good man.


so what are the qualities YOU are looking for in a good husband?


thanksWhat are the qualities you are looking for in a good husband?
Although I understand why you are asking this question to others, I want you to keep in mind that what qualities I looked for when I married my husband may not be the same or ones that you could benefit from.





My husband is my best friend. He is my soul mate. I can talk to him about anything and nothing all at the same time. His smile melts my heart. Everytime I hear his voice, I get butterflies. His respect for me makes me love him more. He is loyal, faithful, trustworthy, and kind. He stands by me no matter what situation I face. He works with me not against me. He is a communicator. He is a sailor who serves our US Navy. He is healthy. He is smart. He is a good friend to others. He is funny and can always make me laugh. He is not jealous. He is family oriented and thoughtful. He is someone I trust my life with.





There aren't enough words to explain him and his qualities that I love.





It isn't so much about searching for the qualities or person, as it is recognizing the good in another human being. When you find the one, you will know.What are the qualities you are looking for in a good husband?
The qualities that makes my ideal partner are.... someone whom i can look up to in all stages, someone who can be a good example to our kids (later in life), apart from love, trust, respect, education, etc.... and im lucky to have found him!!!





Good luck to you!
1.loaded


2.responsible


3.intelligent


4.protector and provider


5. handsome


6. well endowed. not very important but a very big bonus


good luck
So Simple.. He must have a good responsibility to handle his family in what matters. And also loving and caring. So he can take care for me and my children. So we can have a loving family.
A husband should be loyal, respectful, caring, sweet, and that cares how you feel in every way..





Good luck finding one like that. Im still looking for mine.
Good husband? many guys can be a good husband.





Most important is you love him and he cares for you.








Qualities? no point if the guys have a lot of good point but you don't love him right?
A good husband for me is someone who has a sense of responsibility aside from having tact, confidence, and humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment