Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I make my husband and boys wear diapers on long trip?

Me, my husband, and 2 teenage sons (14 and 16) are going on a trip from Arizona to Connecticutt.. I am thinking of making them (and me) all wear diapers so we don't have to keep stopping for the bathroom.. is this a good idea and have you tried it before?Should I make my husband and boys wear diapers on long trip?
Are you a troll or a freak :-)?Should I make my husband and boys wear diapers on long trip?
You sound like a troll. Are you for real? That is crazy and I believe selfish among other things. You have to stop every so often to get gas, so let everyone go to the bathroom then or you might as well not go. That is discusting and just wrong. Who ever you are you sound like you just got out of the coo coo house and need to go back.
Dear Troll,





This is a very disturbing question. I really hope that you are kidding. Adult diapers are soooo gross. And costly. Stop trolling and use Y!A to your advantage, and do use this site for REAL questions





Lexie





P.S., its CONNECTICUT!!!!! Where I call home
That's not a good idea. No one will look forward to going on the trip and your car will smell. The trip there will be miserable. Don't let your sons and husband suffer. Just don't drink too much water.
Lol! You're gonna want to change those diapers anyway! Or your call will reek of s h i t and piss, from Arizona to Connecticut.
No That's Gross and even if you do go in your diapers you will have to change them at some time.


Allow periodic stops maybe once ever 3-4 hours depending on how the trip is going.
if you want a diaper rash and a stinky car then go ahead


seriously pull over for 5 min and to the rest room and stretch and stuff








:D
That it a terrible idea.
Give them a couple bottles and they'll be good. As for you, a bottle and a funnel should work.





Troll.
Uh that's nasty.


Don't be lazy.


It's really not hard to find rest stops.


There are tons.





:]
Eww could you imagine how bad that would smell especially and stinky. I think you should just stop along the way
Wow. Don't trolls always wear diapers?
You need your head examined!
Ew thats disgusting!
Das hawt.
NO!
well, if you can find diapers that FIT!
wut the f**k??? wuts wrong with you? thats just weird
your a very gross troll %26lt;3
ickkk...
ahaha! that made my day!
Trolls don`t impress me.





Your stupid.
sorry but that seems kind of stupid and lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment