Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Was it wrong to make Christmas vacation plans without even asking my husband? ?

My husband and I haven't been on good terms for a while. I planned a vacation that did not include him. It's only my two young daughters and my older sister. I haven't seen my dad in a few years and have never met his new wife of five years. I thought it'd be nice for me and my girls to be able to get away for a while and away from my husband's constant micro-managing and criticism. I have already mentioned separation to him so it's not like he doesn't know how I feel. Was it wrong to make Christmas vacation plans without even asking my husband? ?
under normal circumstances you would pre-plan with your husband of course....seems like there's alot going on here though.


If you are spending his money to do it or taking his (the both of yours together) children somewhere..then you should inform him of any plans.


Was it wrong to make Christmas vacation plans without even asking my husband? ?
If it means that your husband cannot see his kids on christmas, then yes I would consider that the wrong thing to do. You should really make sure it is ok with him, I know my dad would have been devastated if he didn't at least see us the day after christmas once he and my mum were seperated
Well I think you should tell him and if he wants to come change the arrangements. If things are so bad you cant or wont fix the relationship you need the time away to get your head together and work out what your next step will be.Tell him either way.
I think you should of told him. You guys arent separated yet. But I think more so its christmas so its kind of a family holiday.
yes, you should ask him 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment