Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best video chat site to use while my husband is in iraq during the labor and delivery of our baby?

i saw on inside edithion a woman who took her laptop to the delivery room so she can see her husband and he can see her. i want that but i dont know which to download. please recomend a good video chat siteWhat is the best video chat site to use while my husband is in iraq during the labor and delivery of our baby?
If you're delievering at a base hospital, they should of given you a packet with that information. There is a special program that most hospitals use. They contact your husband, take him into a privite room and he gets to watch the whole thing. I can't think of the name of the organization, but they handle everything. All you have to do is deliever the baby.





Ask your healtcare provider about it. If they cant find it for you, have your huband ask his Command. They should be able to help.





I will look up my packet I got from the Naval Hospital here on base and let you know of the name of the organization.What is the best video chat site to use while my husband is in iraq during the labor and delivery of our baby?
msn windows live -
try skype

No comments:

Post a Comment