Sunday, August 22, 2010

I dreamt that my husband died what does it mean?

I had a dream that my husband died but the thing is that im not even married and i had a child around three or four years old what does this mean??? Please help. Oh and how he died i have no idea.I dreamt that my husband died what does it mean?
Normally dreaming of Death means that something is about to end and some new phase is about to begin.





Seems like you are relizing that your idea of ';Mr. Perfect'; is not realistic and that your biological clock is ticking. You are relizing that you need to open yourself to other possiablities of love.I dreamt that my husband died what does it mean?
A possible site in to future or you have a past life EXP.


that you need 2 resolve. than again you have a fear of commitment and abandonment issues to work upon before you find your husband.. Just make sure who ever you marry has A healthy LIFE INSURANCE Policy to take care of you and your children!!!!!!!
Perhaps you were just wondering what will your family will be like. Anyway, a lot of people dream the same like yours. But I'm not one of them, not that anybody cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment